Surrogacy means something different to each person it touches. For Intended Parents, it is the chance to finally complete their family and realize their dreams of parenthood. For Surrogates, it is the chance of a lifetime to give selflessly to another family who needs them.
For both parties, surrogacy is an extraordinary journey and a deeply rewarding experience unlike any other.
Intended Parents have one thing in common: a strong desire to add to their families. For these couples, surrogacy makes this dream possible.
The advantages of surrogacy are clear to the hundreds of families who have been created in this special way. Here are just a few surrogacy benefits that Intended Parents enjoy:
- Surrogacy allows infertile couples to become parents when they may not be able to have children otherwise.
- Gestational surrogacy allows one or both parents to be biologically related to their child.
- Surrogacy gives hopeful parents the opportunity to raise a child from birth.
- Intended parents may face fewer restrictions with surrogacy than with adoption; those who cannot adopt due to agency restrictions on factors like age can still pursue surrogacy.
- Surrogates have already carried other pregnancies and have a proven uterus, increasing their chances of successfully carrying a surrogate pregnancy.
This may make surrogacy more likely to be successful than fertility treatments for Intended Parents.
Surrogacy is often the answer to years of hard work and frustration for hopeful couples who have tried unsuccessfully to add to their families.
Surrogacy can be a physically and emotionally demanding experience, and it takes a special person to be a Surrogate for another family. However, the women who choose surrogacy agree that seeing a completed family at the end of their journey is the ultimate reward that makes it all worth it.
Are you interested in learning more about surrogacy or starting the process?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: + 995 599 55 8069